* Bargain-hunting follows Tuesday's tech rout * Energy shares rise with oil prices * Bleak economic indicators add to worries about slump * Dow up 0.4 pct, S&P up 0.6 pct, Nasdaq up 2.2 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, please click on STXNEWS/US (Updates to midday, changes byline) By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Wednesday as investors scooped up bargains in the beaten-down tech sector and higher oil prices buoyed energy companies, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St rises as tech rebound offsets economic woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.