* Consumer spending rises for fifth month in a row * Greece hits market with 7-year bonds * China's Zhejiang Geely Holdings to buy Ford's Volvo * Futures up: S&P 2.7 pts, Dow 22 pts, Nasdaq 8.75 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates with personal spending data) By Angela Moon NEW YORK, March 29 (Reuters) - Wall Street was poised for a higher open on Monday as Greece launched a sovereign bond issue, easing concerns about the country's debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St set to advance as Greece launches bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.