* Decision delayed on Greece loans * Moody's threatens to cut Italy's credit rating * S&P 200-day moving average 1,259 closely eyed-strategist * Futures down; S&P 5.3 pts, Dow 48 pts, Nasdaq 9.75 pts * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Rewrites first paragraph, adds quote, updates prices) By Angela Moon NEW YORK, June 20 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set for a lower open on Monday as a delay in emergency loans to Greece and a possible downgrade of Italy's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St set for lower open on Greece concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642