* Wall St set to end 2008 as one of worst years ever * Fed sets target for buying mortgage-backed securities * Initial jobless claims fall more than expected * S&P 500 futures up 0.4 pct, Dow futures up 0.2 pct, Nasdaq futures off 0.3 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US]. (Updates with jobless claims) By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Dec 31 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were set for a mixed open on Wednesday, which ends one of Wall Street's worst years and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St set for mixed start as closes dismal 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.