(Updates with Oracle rising before the opening bell, adds Texas Instruments stock buyback, updates prices) By Kristina Cooke NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Wall Street was poised for a higher open on Friday, lifted by positive news from the technology sector, including higher-than-expected results from software maker Oracle Corp and a stock buyback from Texas Instruments Inc . But trading was likely to be volatile as equity derivative contracts expire. Oracle's shares rose 1.6 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St set to open higher, Oracle boosts tech" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.