* Fed statement awaited for policy guidance * General Mills profit tops estimate * AMR, US Airways shares fall on stock sales * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Changes quote, updates prices) By Rodrigo Campos NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Wall Street was set for a slightly higher open on Wednesday ahead of a Federal Reserve policy statement and following results by food company General Mills Inc, which beat profit estimates. General Mills shares rose 3.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St set to rise on General Mills; eyes on Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.