(Updates to early morning) By Ellis Mnyandu NEW YORK, Sept 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Thursday as signs of continued strength in the labor market boosted optimism about the economy's health and the profit outlook. Shares of big manufacturers such Caterpillar Inc , Honeywell International Inc and 3M Co advanced, along with energy companies, which benefited from oil prices above $81 a barrel. Healthy business investment helped the U.S. gross domestic product expand at a revised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St up on signs of economic strength" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.