* Allstate falls after posting quarterly loss * Continuing jobless claims rise to record level * Worries rise that stimulus package could be held up * Dow off 1.5 pct, S&P off 2 pct, Nasdaq off 1.9 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to midmorning) By Leah Schnurr NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Thursday on more dismal earnings from companies including Allstate, and a bleak batch of economic data showed an economy still in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St slides on earnings, economic gloom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.