* Qualcomm, Motorola outlooks spur tech sell-off * Greece debt troubles weigh on risk-taking * Bernanke's confirmation goes through * Dow down 1.1 pct, S&P off 1.2 pct, Nasdaq off 1.9 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news, click [STXNEWS/US] (Adds Microsoft and Amazon earnings after the bell, Bernanke quote and volume) By Chuck Mikolajczak NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks dropped on Thursday as poor outlooks from Motorola and Qualcomm dented optimism in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St slides on tech results, global worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.