* Retailers, housing data weigh on markets * Third-quarter GDP contracts in line with expectations * GM falls for second day on bailout worries * Dow off 1.2 pct, S&P off 1 pct, Nasdaq off 0.7 pct * For up to the minute market news, please click on [STXNEWS/US]
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall St stumbles on economic data, retail anxiety" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.