* Midwest economic report surprisingly strong * Industrials, technology shares lead gains * Money managers shift holdings on last day of quarter * Indexes up: Dow 1.3 pct, S&P 1 pct, Nasdaq 1.2 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news see [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to close) By Ryan Vlastelica NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended a volatile quarter on Thursday with their biggest four-day rally since September as positive economic data and a temporary resolution of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall Street rallies 4th day, gains in July seen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.