* Rising bond yields spark concerns on borrowing costs * SanDisk, Samsung agreement cuts Nasdaq losses * GM heads toward bankruptcy * Dow off 1.3 pct; S&P down 1.1 pct, Nasdaq off 0.5 pct * For up-to-the-minute market news click [STXNEWS/US] (Updates to afternoon, changes byline) By Rodrigo Campos NEW YORK, May 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as rising yields on U.S. government debt sparked worries about how borrowing costs could be affected, reversing a more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US STOCKS-Wall Street slides after Treasury sell-off" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.