* Domestic resale of products made elsewhere at issue * Court deadlocked in similar case two years earlier By Jonathan Stempel WASHINGTON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Several justices on the U.S. Supreme Court voiced concern on Monday about letting U.S. copyright holders block the resale inside the country of products they make elsewhere, in one of the court's biggest copyright cases in years. The case, likely to result in a close decision, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Supreme Court weighs protection against gray market imports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.