(Updates to open) NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. tech stocks rose on Friday as investors welcomed higher revenue at Microsoft Corp. . But the broader market remains closed to unchanged even after strong earnings from industry leaders early Friday. Commerce Department data also showed orders for long-lasting durable goods surged in March, a sign the economy's recovery remains on track, as U.S. factories sought to keep up with unexpectedly strong demand for a broad array of products. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US tech stocks rise, earnings remain in focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.