(Updates to 4 p.m.) NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - Technology stocks rose for the third straight day on Friday, bolstered by strong results from Microsoft Corp. , but investors' jitters about higher interest rates kept the Dow and the broad Standard & Poor's 500 index flat. The technology-focused Nasdaq Composite Index rose 16.86 points, or 0.83 percent, to 2,049.77. The Dow Jones industrial average ended up 11.64 points, or 0.11 percent, at 10,472.84, based on the latest figures. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US techs end up after Microsoft; Dow, S&P 500 flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642