(Updates to midday) By Denise Duclaux NEW YORK, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Technology stocks held slim gains at midday on Tuesday on new evidence of a strengthening economy, but blue chips eased as buying petered out during the last full trading day before Christmas. "As we get deeper into the day, market participants are doing less and less," said Angel Mata, managing director of listed equity trading at Legg Mason Wood Walker. "The market is going to deteriorate." Trading floors were quiet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. techs hold slim gains; blue chips dip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642