(Updates to early afternoon, changes byline) By Elizabeth Lazarowitz NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - Technology stocks rose on Friday, bolstered by strong results from Microsoft Corp. , but investors' jitters about interest rate rises kept the broad Standard & Poor's 500 index flat. Revenue increases at Microsoft that suggested the rebound in technology spending is continuing helped push the Nasdaq Composite Index higher for its third straight day. "The (earnings) numbers have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. techs up on Microsoft; S&P 500 flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.