(Updates to close) By Elizabeth Lazarowitz NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - Stocks rose for a third straight day on Friday as strong results from Microsoft Corp. gave tech shares a boost, but investors' jitters about higher interest rates capped gains in blue chips and the broad Standard & Poor's 500 index . Higher revenue at Microsoft added to evidence that the economy and corporate earnings are on the mend, prompting a buying spree of stocks in the technology sector. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. techs rise on Microsoft results; S&P 500 flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.