(Updates to early morning) By Bill Rigby NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. technology stocks rose for the third straight session on Friday as investors welcomed revenue increases at Microsoft Corp. , which suggest the rebound in technology spending is persisting. The broader Standard & Poor's 500 Index was close to unchanged even after strong earnings from industry leaders Xerox Corp. and International Paper Co. . Corporate earnings have generally outperformed Wall Street's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US techs rise with Microsoft; S&P 500 near unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642