(Updates to midday) By Caroline Valetkevitch NEW YORK, Nov 22 (Reuters) - U.S. technology shares rose on Tuesday, fueled by gains in semiconductor stocks after a deal between chip makers Intel Corp. and Micron Technology Inc. , while blue-chip stocks were little changed. Higher crude oil prices weighed on stocks but were offset by an improved forecast on holiday retail sales. Investors will watch to see whether the minutes of the Nov. 1 meeting of the Federal Reserve's rate-setting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. techs rise with semiconductors; Dow flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.