(Updates to early afternoon, changes byline) By Vivian Chu NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks stuck close to unchanged in quiet trading on Monday, as investors sifted through a slew of earnings and awaited the release of economic indicators later this week for more clues on the economy. Boeing Co. lent support to the blue-chip Dow, after the aerospace company said it received a large plane order from a Japanese airline. But weakness in Microsoft Corp. dragged the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. techs sag on Microsoft; Dow wavers near flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642