WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood is stepping down from his post, marking the latest exit from President Barack Obama's cabinet, according to an administration official. LaHood, a Republican, brought a bipartisan element to the Democratic president's team. (Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by Jackie Frank)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Transportation secretary LaHood stepping down -official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.