WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) -- U.S. Treasury pay czar Kenneth Feinberg has approved compensation plans for several firms receiving assistance from Uncle Sam. Feinberg OKed up to $9.5 million for GMAC CEO Michael Carpenter in 2010, up to $6.2 million for General Motors CFO Christopher Liddell and $600,000 annually for Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne for his service on the Chrysler board of directors.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Treasury pay czar OKs compensation for key firms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.