* Just 46 pct of Americans trust business-Edelman study * Decline reflects worries on economy, unemployment-exec * Global confidence in business rises to 56 pct * Brazil posts biggest surge in confidence * Confidence in financial sector falls, autos rise By Scott Malone BOSTON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Americans' trust in institutions of all kinds dropped last year as persistently high unemployment sapped people's confidence in business and government, a newly released study found. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. trust in business tumbled in 2010-survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.