WASHINGTON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Auto finance company GMAC Financial Services may not need as much capital as previously thought, U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said on Thursday. "We're likely to have to to put in less capital than we expected," Geithner told the House of Representatives Financial Services Committee.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US Tsy's Geithner: GMAC's capital need may be smaller" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642