PHILADELPHIA, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Union workers at a Mitsubishi Motors North America plant in Illinois approved the extension of a 31-month labor contract, the car manufacturer said on Sunday. The members of the United Auto Workers Local 2488 ratified a contract pact that runs through March 27, 2008. Terms of the contract were not immediately available. The Mitsubishi Eclipse vehicle is assembled at the Normal, Illinois plant. Since going on sale in May, the new Eclipse has sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. union OK's contract extension at Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642