* Colombia too dangerous for union workers, group says * Republicans pressing for action on Colombia pact * Obama chided for vague reference to pact in speech By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - U.S. labor groups will fight any attempt by President Barack Obama to strike a deal with Republicans for approval of a free trade pact with Colombia, an AFL-CIO official said on Wednesday. "It's our position that Colombia still has quite a long way to go to really tackle questions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US unions say they'll fight US-Colombia trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642