WASHINGTON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - The United States is pressing China to stop restricting imports of U.S. auto parts, the U.S. Trade Representative's office said on Thursday. Neena Moorjani, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Trade Representative's office, declined to comment on a report that the United States and the European Union could file joint action against China at the World Trade Organization over the issue. But she noted the United States was "tough" in demanding China abide by WTO rules ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"US urges China stop restricting auto parts imports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.