For additional analysis on carbon markets and climate change policy please join the online Reuters carbon community at http://www.reutersinteractive.com/carbon. By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, July 30 (Reuters) - The United States ranks at at the bottom of industrialized countries in vehicle fuel-economy standards, but would jump far up the list if legislation to boost mileage requirements clears Congress and is signed into law, according to a report released on Monday. The report comes as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. vehicles rank bottom in world fuel efficiency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.