TOLEDO, Ohio, Aug 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said on Monday he thinks General Motors Co [GM.UL] will have a successful IPO, but would not predict how long it would take for the government to sell its stake in the automaker. GM filed registration papers with U.S. securities regulators on Wednesday for an initial public offering that would allow the U.S. government to begin to sell off a nearly 61 percent stake in the automaker's common stock. "I don't know if you'll get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. VP Biden says expects successful GM IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.