By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The U.S. average retail price for gasoline fell 11.7 cents over the last week to $3.72 a gallon, as more oil refineries and fuel pipelines resumed operations after being shut by Hurricane Ike, the government said on Monday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.S. weekly gasoline price falls 11.7 cents -govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.