* USDA reports bullish for corn and soybeans * No reason to expect demand to decline * Wheat to follow corn and soy higher * Coming up: Trade anxious to see if gains hold up By Sam Nelson CHICAGO, June 30 (Reuters) - A shocking acreage and stocks report released by the U.S. Department of Agriculture draws attention to the explosive potential for CBOT corn futures prices, a CME Group panel of analysts said on Wednesday. "This is a shot across the bow and is astonishing given the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"USDA data shows explosive potential for CBOT corn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642