By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The United States will not conclude a free trade pact with South Korea until that country agrees to dismantle "layer after layer after layer" of barriers to U.S. auto imports, U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab said on Monday. During a discussion at the National Governors Association's annual winter meeting, Schwab told Gov. Jennifer Granholm of the hard-hit auto-producing state of Michigan that she had made the same point earlier on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"USTR Schwab assures Michigan on South Korea autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642