TASHKENT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Uzbekistan has signed a preliminary cooperation agreement with General Motors' South Korean unit, an Uzbek industry source said on Monday. Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, had previously been in talks with Uzbekistan over the sale of a former Daewoo Motor factory in the Central Asian state, but negotiations broke down last month. The source said the government was now in talks with GM Daewoo Auto & Technology. He said the tentative deal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Uzbeks, GM Daewoo sign cooperation deal - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642