PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Tuesday lead managers on its convertible bond offering had exercised a 15-percent overallotment option, increasing the amount of the issue to 462.9 million euros ($532.8 million). Valeo had said on July 25 its bond offering to institutional investors was more than 10 times oversubscribed. Valeo initially planned to offer 350 million euros in bonds and raised that to 402.5 million euros before Tuesday's news further increased ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo bond issue managers exercise overallotment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.