PARIS, Oct 30 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Thursday it would build a centre in Wuhan to develop advanced automotive lighting systems for Chinese and European car markets, to expand in the region. Up to 120 engineers and technicians eventually would be able to work in the centee, a 1.5 million euro investment. It is scheduled to be completed in 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo builds lighting system centre in Wuhan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.