PARIS, Dec 23 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Friday it had bought a 50 percent stake in Korean automotive radiator manufacturer Threestar, as part of its strategy to expand in fast-growing Asian markets. A Valeo spokesman declined to provide financial details concerning the transaction, citing a confidentiality agreement. Korean company Samsung Climate Control Group will keep a 50 percent stake in Threestar. Valeo said its partnership with Samsung would focus on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo buys 50 pct of Korean firm Threestar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.