PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - Valeo executive chairman Thierry Morin said he did not want the French car parts group to remain in play for long and would annouce a firm offer for the group the moment there was one. "We are in talks with several funds, and talks with one fund are more advanced than the others. There are only expressions of interest at the moment and I have said that we need to have a decision within weeks, that the process can be finished in June because it is not good for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo does not want to stay in play for long" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.