PARIS, July 5 (Reuters) - Valeo is interested in making acquisitions worth between 300 million and 1.0 billion euros, the head of the French auto parts maker said in an interview with French daily La Tribune on Monday. Thierry Morin told the paper he would focus on acquisitions that would bring new technology to the company's electronic systems, electrical systems, climate control or engine cooling activities. "The most important thing is that we enrich these branches and integrate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo eyes acquisitions up to one billion euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642