PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo on Tuesday reported a better than expected first quarter operating margin amid intense speculation about its future as it is in talks with an investment fund about a possible buyout. Valeo said the first quarter operating margin had increased to 3.0 percent from 2.3 percent while a survey of six analysts by Reuters showed that the margin had been expected to rise to 2.4 percent. The operating income rose to 79 million euros ($107.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo first quarter margin beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.