PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - French car parts supplier Valeo SA on Thursday posted a 34.8 percent rise in operating profit for the first half, when it also made net profit for the first time since 2000. Valeo's half-way operating income reached 240 million euros from 178 million a year ago, with the margin rising 1.3 percentage points to 4.6 percent. Sales fell 5.2 percent to 5.184 billion euros due to asset sales and a slowdown in parts of the car industry, the company said. Net income ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo H1 operating profit up 35 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.