PARIS, July 25 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Friday it was launching a 350 million convertible bond that would mature on January 11, 2011. The company said the coupon would be between 2.375 percent and 2.875 percent and would be priced at a premium of between 40 percent and 45 percent of the reference share price. The size of the bond could be raised to 463 million euros if its over-allocation option is fully exercised, the company said. The company said it was issuing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo launches 350 mln euro convertible bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642