BRATISLAVA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo plans to build a new plant in Slovakia with expected investment of 16.4 million euros, Slovak Economy Minister Pavol Rusko said on Monday. Rusko, who signed a memorandum on the investment project with Valeo Security Systems on Monday, said the new plant will be located in eastern Slovakia and will create 727 new jobs. He did not disclose further details about the factory's production plans. Valeo's plant will add to a growing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo plans 16.4 mln euro plant in Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.