PARIS, Sept 6 (Reuters) - French automotive parts maker Valeo said on Tuesday it plans to repurchase up to 670,000 additional shares at a total of up to 22.5 million euros The plan follows the announcement on Aug. 16 of a buyback programme of up to 610,000 shares at a total value of 18.5 million euros. The price of the latest repurchase will not exceed 70 euros per share, Valeo said. The shares will be used towards stock option plans, the allotment of shares to employees and eventual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo plans to buy back up to 22.5 mln euro shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.