LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - French car-part maker Valeo has priced and increased the size of its convertible bond by 52.5 million euros to 402.5 million euros ($462.4 million), sources familiar with the transaction said on Friday. The bond will pay a coupon of 2.375 percent, has a conversion premium of 44 percent and conversion price of 46.4 euros, the sources said. The bond can be increased to approximately 463 million euros if an over-allotment option is exercised. BNP Paribas and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo prices and increases convertible bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.