PARIS , March 22 (Reuters) - Valeo, Europe's largest listed car parts maker, said on Wednesday it would propose the appointment of two new independent board members at its annual shareholder meeting, which it said will "most likely" be held on May 17. The two proposed board members are Daniel Camus, EDF's finance director, and Jerome Contamine, who is chief operating officer at Veolia Environnement , Valeo said in a statement. The maker of clutches, windscreen wipers and parking gadgets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo to propose new board members at May 17 AGM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642