PARIS, Oct 20 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo reported a 14 percent rise in third-quarter sales on Thursday, thanks to its expanding activities in emerging markets, and confirmed its financial goals for the year. Quarterly sales, which reached 2.662 billion euros ($3.65 billion), were up 12 percent on a like-for-like basis, Valeo said in a statement. The parts maker still expects its operating margin to slightly rise in 2011 from 6.4 percent of sales in 2010. Valeo said global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Q3 sales rise 14 pct, confirms goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.