PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - A six percent operating margin target for French car parts group Valeo for 2010 is within reach, chairman and chief executive officer Thierry Morin said on Monday. "We can't take it for granted yet but we are on the way," Morin told a shareholders meeting after explaining Valeo's strategy for 2001 to 2010, based on widening its client base, refocusing its supplier base to low-cost countries and an innovative product range. The margin was 3.4 percent in 2006. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says 6 pct margin target for 2010 reachable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.