PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Friday it was aiming to sell businesses with 600 million euros ($823.6 million) worth of sales in the second half. "We will sell businesses in the second half with sales of 600 million euros," Chief Executive Thierry Morin told reporters at a news conference for Valeo's first-half results. He added that Valeo would meet major shareholder Pardus next week as part of an investor roadshow. U.S. hedge fund Pardus wants Valeo to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says aims to sell assets in second half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.