Paris, July 25 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Friday a 350 million euro convertible bond announced earlier could allow it to make acquisitions in the electronics industry. "Some of the areas in which Valeo has expanded like in electronics necessitate tie-ups and types of skills that Valeo doesn't have," Chairman Thierry Morin told a news conference. He said he expected the industry to consolidate and that would probably start around mid-2004 when he foresaw a recovery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says bond proceeds could fund acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642